Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sick of the PETA jokes.

I guess it goes without saying that I am sick to death of that overused phrase, "I'm a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals." To the people who keep using that phrase, you've made your point, now shut the fucking hell up!!! Yes, I hate people who kill animals! I hate people who kill other people! I even hate some of my friends! I actually un-friended one of them on Facebook recently because I was sick of him deleting all my comments on his posts. Was that immature? You bet your ass it was immature, but so was all his bullshit! Hmm, I seem to be getting off-topic. I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that I never liked that anti-PETA phrase that I see over and over and over again! It's like that fucking bumper sticker that has the rebel flag and says, "If this flag offends you, you need a history lesson." You think some fucking Minuteman Tea Party redneck wouldn't bash my car windows and lights out if I had a similar bumper sticker but with a Mexican flag instead? And not a picture of Butthead pissing on it?!! Yes, I'm going off topic again, but this is my topic to go off of, so if you got a problem with that, call me out on it and I'll probably cuss you out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment